30 January 2007

Tuesday and It's a Week




The kids had their doctor's appointment yesterday morning. Unfortunately, not all good news.. turns out that Oscar has a significant heart murmur, serious enough the doctor suggested we get an ultrasound to determine the cause. It's likely an inherited trait, but I keep looking at the little guy and the more I think about his broken heart, the more mine breaks. How accustomed I've become to my gray-haired boy club I snuggle with every morning. So, this post is to the cat, whose patience may rub off on me yet!




There's my newest knitting pet.. It's my first cable (at least first in a loooong time) and it's a honeycomb cable stitch. I didn't really have a purpose in starting it, so I guess this will be a scarf? I want to start color work next.

I have also not neglected my sewing duties:



Earth Fare is going out of business here, so I stocked up with some lavender flowers to fill up these pouches. A minute in the microwave, and it's nirvana!

No comments: