11 February 2007

A LOT of Nothing!

This weekend, though productive mentally, has lacked in show. I have started a lace hat pattern. A lot of firsts with this one--working in the round, some new increase/decrease stitches, first lace pattern. It's been a great & rewarding (and yes, hair-pulling) adventure. Although it's faaaaaar from as wonderful as I want it to be, I realized that maybe I should finish the pattern from start to finish all the way through. I don't want to get to the end of the pattern and realize that I have no idea what I'm doing.

I also made my first cat toy. The cat wasn't too happy about sniffing the catnip through the bag, but once it was in felt fish form, it was too irresistable! The dog even wanted to join in (but we know he's a big bully).



I have lots that I still want to try to finish up this weekend, but it's half over and I'm not making much progress. The house is a mess. My attempts to sew have take n my coveted free time from washing the sheets.

1 comment:

Cheryl Knits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.