03 February 2008

I am a big kid now...

This week has been spent dyeing roving:


Weight to be determined "J" hand-dyed roving, named in honor of my husband's favorite. (He even touches it in awe!)


Weight to be determined "Springtime Basket" - one of my favorites


Weight to be determined "Mustard Slushie" It's that damn mustard color I love and the blue reminds me of those 7-UP slushies.


Weight to be determined "Horsehead Nebula" after my favorite nebula

and spinning 4oz of merino from FatCat Knits on Etsy:



It's too bad it's been a hell of a week and I haven't done one thing that needed to be done. Oh well, that's why tomorrow exists, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy roving! I'd love to see pictures of it spun.

Anonymous said...

All of the colors look awesome! The springtime basket one reminds me of a watermelon :D They all look great!!!!!

P.S. I'm also your swap partner on craftster. =-)