26 October 2008

Weekend



I'm exhausted! I've spent all day weaving in ends for some knitting projects that have accumulated and then I spent the rest of the afternoon in the dye pots. The project above is the "Morning Surf" scarf I mentioned several posts back. It's knit using a Three Irish Girls sock yarn in a colorway called "Baltic Sea." I think it was September's colorway, but it could have been August--the months just kind of leap into one another.



The reason why Runt isn't often photographed is because she's too active to accurately capture. She's usually using the sofa as a swinging vine, teasing Pig to play with her, or asleep in a dark corner where a photo wouldn't do her justice. This photo caught her napping in a bag of yarn. Naughty, naughty.

We've renamed Sir Stinky Bottoms (Pig) to Flowers in hopes that he'll live up to his name. I never knew cats could have room-clearing flatulence, but I'm sad to report it's true.

In other news, we found out today that Runt growls like a dog.

No comments: