29 June 2008

So here's a glimpse of the child you never hear too much about. I agree with his attitude today. It's too hot to be outside (especially without coming back with a tick or two) and it's a perfect day to find a comfortable position and watch the rest of the world pass you by.



Also thought I'd share one of my recent yarns. I was asked by Grieney to spin up some roving she bought at Maryland Sheep & Wool. It's a pound, altogether. This bit is about 3 ounces and 105 yards. Proof that it's not forgotten! I've got it slated, too, to become part of my Tour de Fleece projects starting this week, so it'll will all be finished soon!



I received my Fiber of the Month from Spunky Eclectic this week, too, and I think I'll spin it for TdF, time permitting. This month's selection is a wool/mohair blend, though the mohair is only slightly detectable.



In other news, the family is all being reunited in a matter of an hour or two. Q and I were up at the crack of dawn this morning, so we're going to take a nap before J gets home. I spilled the beans this morning and told Q that his dad was coming home so now he's on high alert. I shouldn't have said anything. Smart pup.

No comments: